Whether you're away for a few day or several
months, don't leave your property to chance. We will ensure that your
home is secure and looks lived in as long as you are away.
Insurance companies usually require that a vacant
house is inspected on a regular basis. Our Homewatch service can
provide you with any visit schedule required by your insurance company.
A customized checklist of services will be created
to meet your requirements. A partial list of our services has been
provided below. If you need a service that you don't see, please ask
us. If we can't do it, we know who can. Remember that PEC Homewatch
works for you as your agent. Our job is your peace of mind.
Check Services - We'll be happy to walk in and around for
a thorough inspection of your home to make sure all is as it should be.
See rates & packages for details.
Other services include:
- Run cars or boats to keep batteries charged and
- Check furnace/heat operation
- Replace filters
- Inspect water pipes, faucets, etc.
On Call Services
- PEC Homewatch will act as your local contact for such immediate
concerns as alarm, fire/police, neighborhood associations, deliveries
etc. - a liaison to you. Someone to make local decisions for you in
Services - Ask us for a complete list of these services.
They can include:
Check Service - This can include inspections of:
- Replace smoke alarm batteries
- Washing machine hoses
- Hot water heaters
- Mildew removal (stairs, driveway, decks, etc.)
- Check window & door seals
- Inspect caulking & paint
- Water systems
- Clean gutters & downspouts
Remodeling & Repairs - These activities are very
intrusive on your lifestyle. We can oversee any project you desire
while you are away.
- Can help with arrangements for yard maintenance and snow removal.
& Personal Services - Daily errands, grocery
shopping, wait services, specialty services.
- Arrangements can be made to have your car driven to and from your
winter vacation destination.
Service - Getting your home ready for your return, this
service can include:
- Restore winterization activities
- House cleaning - make beds etc.
- Purchase groceries
- Prepare vehicles and boats